- NATIONAL COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION RELEASES BRACKET FOR 2019 NCAA MEN’S WATER POLO CHAMPIONSHIP - 11/26/2019
- USA Men’s Junior National Team Announces Roster For FINA Junior World Championship - 11/18/2019
- MEN’S NATIONAL COLLEGIATE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP, Lindenwood wins again, USC comes second. All-Tournament team announced - 11/18/2019
BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — The Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) releases streaming and ticket information for the 2019 Men’s National Collegiate Club Championship at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa., on Friday-Sunday, November 15-17.
Featuring the champion from 15 of the men’s collegiate club divisions along with the host Panthers, the three-day, 30-game championship determines the Men’s National Collegiate Club Champion.
- A complete schedule for the event is available online by CLICKING HERE.
- Fans attending the Men’s National Collegiate Club Championship can pay for either a three-day tournament pass ($25) or a one-day pass ($10). Pittsburgh students, faculty and staff with a valid college ID, and senior citizens 65 and older, will be admitted at discounted prices of $10 (tournament pass) and $5 (one-day pass). All children 12 and under are free of charge. All tickets are exclusively available at the door as there will be no presale in advance of the championship.
- For fans unable to make the trip to Pittsburgh for the championship, the CWPA is offering live-streaming of the weekend on a pay-per-view basis through Stretch Internet. Fans can access the stream by CLICKING HERE. The cost of viewership is $10 per game, or $25 for the weekend tournament package that includes all the contested games. In addition, fans can access the stream until July following the conclusion of the tournament.
Photos & DVDs:
- In addition to the championship coverage via the Internet, the Collegiate Water Polo Association offers DVD copies of every game at the championship on site for fan purchase. Fans attending the championship can find out more information about the DVD packages offered by the league at the concessions table during the tournament.