95U ODP Tryouts

USA Water Polo Olympic Development Program
KJE
How are you connected to water polo?: Coach

Re: 95U ODP Tryouts

Postby KJE » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm not sure who said they were too busy. I said I don't like posting Publicly, not that I don't have the time. I am and have always been happy to have dialogue with people. Plenty of people email me privately, with no fear of repercussion.

Joan Gould-Bertocci

Postby Joan Gould-Bertocci » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks, as always for the great information, Kim. I am always thrilled to be proven wrong when it comes to the development of youth sports.

I would be very happy to attend any ODP function/event to which Loren and I are invited and am happy to eat crow publicly. Having raised 2 daughters, humility is a well developed skill.

Great that someone else in Indiana is willing to get involved...this is a big state with much deep water.

Allen Lorentzen
How are you connected to water polo?: Referee, fan, past Coastal Zone head referee, past WPA instructor, masters player, past coach, occasional water polo photographer

Postby Allen Lorentzen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

KJE wrote:I don't care to post publicly any more, so I encourage people to email me if they want clarification. Things can be confusing at times and they are ever evolving so I am happy to answer questions. Thank you for all you do Joan. Like myself and Kirk, I know you have made choices to work hard for your sport and I appreciate it.

I hope you do continue to post publicly. It's greatly appreciated. Most of your posts share valuable facts balanced with what seems to be fair personal opinion. Thanks for all you do for the sport including being patient and taking the time to share with us via this Board.

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Allen Lorentzen wrote:
KJE wrote:I don't care to post publicly any more, so I encourage people to email me if they want clarification. Things can be confusing at times and they are ever evolving so I am happy to answer questions. Thank you for all you do Joan. Like myself and Kirk, I know you have made choices to work hard for your sport and I appreciate it.

I hope you do continue to post publicly. It's greatly appreciated. Most of your posts share valuable facts balanced with what seems to be fair personal opinion. Thanks for all you do for the sport including being patient and taking the time to share with us via this Board.

I echo Allens sentiments.

Return to “Olympic Development Program”