Spanish team seeks male players

International Water Polo
need4speedos
How are you connected to water polo?: Ex-player and coach, aquatic being

Spanish team seeks male players

Postby need4speedos » Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Spanish water polo club DNP (la Deportiva Náutica de Portugalete) seeks male players for their 2016-2017 season (September --> April/May). A strong team with a rich water polo history located in Portugalete, a small city just 20 minutes by metro from the Basque capital of Bilbao. DNP competes in La Segunda División Nacional (second national league) so this is not a professional role, but they are able to guarantee work as an English teacher in a local school (part time ~16 hrs a week, paid 700 euros a month) and will assist with the search for adequate housing.

Specified positions include a hole set & a goalie, but all strong players welcomed to apply. For more info, contact Ryan at [email protected] .

Thersites
How are you connected to water polo?: Reknown Waterman. Grew up with the Legends of the Game.

Re: Spanish team seeks male players

Postby Thersites » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:29 am

Not much money to live off, but I've spent considerable time along the Basque coast in both Spain ("San Sebastian") and France ("Biarritz"). If you're an Epicurean you can enjoy the incredible food and wine as well as Surf ( best September-November). The women are down-to-earth and lovely especially sunning au naturel. Save some money and a chance. If I were 20 I would do it

Return to “General International Water Polo”