2018 NJO Tournament Discussion - Session 1 - July 21-24

JO's
Rbpolo0414
How are you connected to water polo?: Fan

Re: 2018 NJO Tournament Discussion - Session 1 - July 21-24

Postby Rbpolo0414 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 am

john70 wrote:
I get annoyed when parents try to anonymously lobby for their kids on this board. Just calling it out when I see it. At the very least, admit you have skin in the game.

Right, you are getting annoyed, but for other reasons :lol:

You can read minds...Dad? I’m impressed.

wpolo93
How are you connected to water polo?: fan

Postby wpolo93 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Rbpolo0414 wrote:

I get annoyed when parents try to anonymously lobby for their kids on this board. Just calling it out when I see it.

I would not get annoyed too much. A somewhat funny reality is that for kids on youth natl team such lobbying does not make a difference as they always have good div 1 choices. For kids a notch below, this anonymous lobbying is not really anonymous- if you can see it others see it too. Many coaches, as you probably know, do not like such uberinvolved parents and infer something about kids as well. Just saying.

2plyBathingSuit
How are you connected to water polo?: I personally played in High School and College.
Love the sport.

Postby 2plyBathingSuit » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Rbpolo0414 wrote:
john70 wrote:
I get annoyed when parents try to anonymously lobby for their kids on this board. Just calling it out when I see it. At the very least, admit you have skin in the game.

Rb, just remember that WPP would be far less entertaining without guys like john70. Hmmm, let's see...Rb has been around for years that has chimed-in 2,143 times on a wide variety of topics and is always measured in all of his posts. I respect that. john70 pops-up fairly recently and has 11 posts. Entertaining?...yes. Respect/credibility?...zero.

Sfvalleypolo
How are you connected to water polo?: D1 player, NCAA, HS/Club Coach, Fan

Postby Sfvalleypolo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:16 pm

2plyBathingSuit wrote:
Rbpolo0414 wrote:
john70 wrote:

Rb, just remember that WPP would be far less entertaining without guys like john70. Hmmm, let's see...Rb has been around for years that has chimed-in 2,143 times on a wide variety of topics and is always measured in all of his posts. I respect that. john70 pops-up fairly recently and has 11 posts. Entertaining?...yes. Respect/credibility?...zero.

The entertainment factor is critical. Please never let that die :lol:

Rbpolo0414

Postby Rbpolo0414 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:28 pm

2plyBathingSuit wrote:
Rbpolo0414 wrote:
john70 wrote:

Oh I’m not annoyed by John70. The infrequent, random posters are just fine. I’m mostly speaking about a couple people who are not particularly objective on here and pretend to not have any ties to a team or particular kid.

2plyBathingSuit
How are you connected to water polo?: I personally played in High School and College.
Love the sport.

Postby 2plyBathingSuit » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Rbpolo0414 wrote:
2plyBathingSuit wrote:
Rbpolo0414 wrote:
john70 wrote:

Oh I’m not annoyed by John70. The infrequent, random posters are just fine. I’m mostly speaking about a couple people who are not particularly objective on here and pretend to not have any ties to a team or particular kid.

Well then, just be prepared to deal with him for at least another four years (5 if he decides to re-shirt) and maybe even beyond that. Sometimes certain usernames are tough nuts to crack.

Nokiss
How are you connected to water polo?: friend

Postby Nokiss » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm

2plyBathingSuit wrote:
Rbpolo0414 wrote:
2plyBathingSuit wrote:
Rbpolo0414 wrote:
john70 wrote:Right, you are getting annoyed, but for other reasons :lol:

Well then, just be prepared to deal with him for at least another four years (5 if he decides to re-shirt) and maybe even beyond that. Sometimes certain usernames are tough nuts to crack.

Blhaaaaaaaa hard to crack if you use 2p bathing suit .....

john70
How are you connected to water polo?: fan

Postby john70 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:49 am

HaHA, now you can't even make up your mind, please clarify, are you annoyed or not.

Rbpolo0414

Postby Rbpolo0414 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 am

john70 wrote:HaHA, now you can't even make up your mind, please clarify, are you annoyed or not.

By you? No. You are entertaining

poloshark

Postby poloshark » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:04 pm

I like entertaining. If I cant get that here then I have to read TMZ.... Who wants that?

Return to “US Junior Olympics”